Fivos Theodorou is the General Manager for China and Guangzhou Head Office Chief Representative of Aristo Developers – the largest, private land owner and property developer in Cyprus. With a successful track record of more than 37 years in construction and real estate development, Aristo Developers is the pioneering force behind 265 island wide projects, developed in the finest locations across Cyprus. The Company boasts an impressive property portfolio of 45 new developments, currently in the market, available for sale. Aristo Developers offers its clients an extensive choice of freehold properties ranging from apartments, townhouses in organised developments, residential properties and retirement homes, to luxurious detached villas and golf estates; an extensive selection of plots suitable for investment purposes are also on offer.
Having recently been voted the “Best International Residential Developer 2016” by the International Finance Magazine, Aristo Developers’ thriving repertoire extends itself beyond the residential development sector. The Company is also the developer of landmark developments that have distinguished the island of Cyprus:
- a) TheVenusRockGolfResortisanintegratedbeachfrontresidentialand golf development located near the world-renowned Birthplace of Aphrodite (venusrock.com)
- b) TheKingsAvenueMallisCyprus’largestandmostcontemporaryshopping mall boasting more than 115 international retail outlets (kingsavenuemall.com)
- c) The International School of Paphos is a private international English school affiliated with the Cambridge University (paphosinternationalschool.com)
Aristo Developers’ property portfolio offers a plethora of investment opportunities suitable for Cyprus’ Immigration Investment programmes:
- Permanent Residency through a minimum property investment of €300,000
- Cyprus EU Citizenship through a minimum property investment of €2,000,000
Fivos Theodorou has been a member of the Aristo Developers team since 2008. A graduate from the London Metropolitan University with an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and post-graduate degree in International Finance, Fivos has also served as President of the Cyprus Junior Chamber. He has extensive working experience in International Real Estate Investment from London, and is also an Immigration expert related to the Cyprus property and financial market.